Monday, August 4, 2014

Nathaniel's Nursery/Birthdate

Looks like tomorrow is the day! 
The day we welcome our second son into the world...Nathaniel James Shirah. I had my hopes high to welcome him by VBAC and prayed God would grant that desire if he so chose and 40 weeks have come and passed. Looks like Nathaniel is nowhere ready to come out. Since I cannot be induced the safest way for him to enter is by another C-section. Have my prayers been answered? Absolutely! I thank God for keeping him in there until this date if having him the another way would have been harmful. 
I had my plans but:
Many are the plans in the mind of man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand. Proverbs 19:21
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11
And when I get anxious about tomorrow: 
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

Now I turn to JOY for the piece of heaven I will hold again tomorrow and THANKFULNESS for God's provision.  

Here is Nathaniel's nursery. We used everything we already had and just purchased the wall decal and a new blanket. Chris painted the mountains on the wall and hung his snowboard in there. Noah and Bailey love going in his room and I am sure I will catch them in there often. 









No comments:

Post a Comment