Thursday, July 10, 2014

Spring 2014


Does anything say Springtime more than Strawberry pickin and Baseball? I love our little strawberry farm down the road. It allows me to take many trips with him to make a variety of our favorite yummy strawberry recipes. 





He thought I had a big Boo Boo b/c of the strawberry dripping down my leg. He said, "Oh no momma, Boo Boo...I kiss it" and tried to make me feel better. I did not correct him.




 I assume I don't need to state that he is FULL of personality?!





AS always, "Go Jackets!"

Spring is also filled with best friend birthday parties and feeding the geese/ducks. Also letting Bailey take her first dips of the summer in the pond.





Other Springtime memories this year...
We cheered daddy on for his first half Marathon.

 Had LOTS of playdates!(as always)
 Said Goodbye to Cousin Matt as he went into the Army


 And last but not least enjoyed the perks of having a pregnant momma. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment