Monday, August 4, 2014

Noah's 2yr Pictures/Update

These are Noah's two year old pictures taken by my best friend. I am so thankful and lucky to have friends who love my little guy and want to take pictures of him! 
Check up:
Weight: 27 lbs
Height:34"
He is so full of life!! Loves to sing, read books, play ball and run run run. He really is the sweetest and does not like making anyone upset. He says please and thank you ALL the time. He loves to be helpful and does his "chores".  He is also super funny! He keeps us laughing and enjoying life. Of course his mommy thinks he is super smart too! It amazes me everyday what he says and knows. He knows his ABC's, counts to 13 and can answer almost any question you ask him. 
Tomorrow he becomes a BIG BROTHER. He seems super pumped about it. Has been counting down the days. We will see how excited he stays once "baby Nate" as he calls him comes home. I am just so excited to see him and Nathaniel together. I don't know if my heart will be able to take it!











1 comment: