Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Noah's Birthday/Playroom Makeover

On Noah's actual birthday his granny and I took him to the Georgia Aquarium. He was amazed and loved it. He especially liked the jellyfish and all the fishes. He could care less about all the whales? I thought he would go crazy over those. The Dolphin show was great and he was zoomed in the whole time!! You know it's good when it can keep a two year old's attention for 30 min. He liked the Deepo 3D movie. He was confused and thought it was Nemo. I mean he looks like Nemo and  name sounds the same. I'm sure Noah is not the only little one confused about that. I explained it was Nemo's brother-Deepo. haha 
I love having these special memories for him to look back on. I'm sure this will not be our last visit there.

 The diver had some fun with Noah-
 He was showing Noah the shark that wanted a bite of him.
 Ok-so if you have been to this you know you crawl through a 2 foot wide by 2 foot high long tunnel which is you can see through. Yeah I did that with Noah 8 months preggo.
 He thought this one yellow fish was Nemo and was really excited about it.





Ok so yeah I took my little boy to Mary Mac's tea room for his 2nd birthday. haha He loves southern food just like his momma! Here he is trying to show and tell us he is 2:

 Happy birthday buddy!

Our gift to him-his playroom.









No comments:

Post a Comment