Monday, June 30, 2014

Nathaniel's Maternity Pictures



I am so blessed my having amazing friends who love my family. I am just so thankful for Natalie and Melissa. They go above and beyond to show me love, support and are always there. So when Noah turned two and as I am ending my pregnancy with Nathaniel they have been insisting on taking pictures of them and capturing this time in their lives. Not to do me a huge favor which they did but because they wanted to. I am just so thankful for them!
So these are the maternity pictures Melissa took of baby Nate and our family. Excited to fill our family wall and his nursery with these.





Everything is still looking great with the pregnancy. I am 35 weeks now so starting to count down until the day he decides to greet us. I am very excited for us to hold him and even more to see Noah hold his little brother. Noah is starting to get frustrated that baby Nate is in my belly still. He wants him here now! haha
He tells everyone of baby Nate in my belly and anything baby he points to and talks about his little brother. He seems to be ok with moving all his furniture over to the nursery and giving away a lot of his books, blankets ect. We will see how he really likes to share when Nathaniel is here.







No comments:

Post a Comment