Friday, April 13, 2012

Spring Break/Easter Weekend

Chris and I went down to PCB the 1st weekend of my Spring Break. It was sooo nice to fit a "babymoon" in our busy schedule before the arrival of Noah. I can't tell you how nice it was to just sit on the beach and drink my fake strawberry daquires. :)
Although I truly felt like a fat whale being 30 weeks and the only pregnant person on the beach. I came back with my front side somewhat tan and my back side white as the walls since I could not lay on my tummy. I tried to lay on my side on the beach and that was a hilarious situation. Truly felt like a beached whale that could not move and get up.
Chris's aunt, uncle and cousins live in PCB and we are lucky we have a place to stay when we go down there and visit with all of them. We go at least once a year. We stayed at his aunts house. They have a golden named Chloe that looks exactly like our Bailey. They had a good time together while we were at the beach.
Bailey is very protective of her blankie which she carries around with her at nighttime and sleeps with. Its hilarious and so sweet. Chloe wanted it but Bailey was not willing to share:



The first day we were down there was very rainy! So Chris and I walked around Pier Park in the rain. Probably not the best idea being pregnant but I just did not want to waste the day. We ate at Reggae J's. I look terrible in this pic cause it was raining and no makeup:



It cleared up later that day and we got some sun on the beach. Sunday was perfect and clear. We stayed out all day and ate lunch at a resturant on the beach. (I will save you having to look at pictures of me on the beach. haha)

On our way home from the beach we found this hole in the wall place called "Pieces." We found some really cool things. I got these starfish to hang on the mirror above Noahs changing table:



Also found this pillow an had to take a picture with it. :)



We came back on Monday. Bailey and I were tired from all the sun:



We can't wait until we can take Noah to the beach. Chris and I are thinking of taking him in August/September to celebrate our 4 year wedding anniversary.

Between going to the beach and Easter Weekend, Bailey and I enjoyed going to the dog park and napping.



Bailey likes the pool the best at the dog park.



Bailey: "You better not be thinking of taking me home!."



Easter weekend was a blast! On Friday, we went to the Good Friday Concert with Chris's parents, brother and his kids at Verizon Amphitheater. Luckily they let you bring beach chairs otherwise my fat pregnant butt would not have been able to last.


Jackson was so cute. He was into it in the beginning, singing right along. He did not know we were watching. :)




Easter was nice. We were supposed to go down to Comer to visit my sister but the whole family came down with strep :(. So Chris and I went to our church and got some things done around the house.



Can't believe Noah will be here soon but I can when I see pictures of how big I am:



So glad He is RISEN!




Great and relaxing week! :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment